• Artificial, harmful and dangerous ingredients
• Denaturalizing your beauty
• Short-term beauty, lifelong regret
SAYING YES TO CERTIFIED ORGANIC PRODUCTS MEANS SAYING NO TO:
DEA and MEA
• Most commonly found in body washes, shampoos, soaps and facial cleansers.
• These are hormone-disrupting chemicals and are known to form cancer-causing nitrates.
• They are easily absorbed through the skin and are significantly even more dangerous for children.
• Most commonly found in nail polishes, baby soaps and body washes.
• Easily absorbed by the human skin and has been previously linked as a cause of skin sensitivity and cancer.
• It is included in the manufacture of water-based consumer products to prevent bacterial growth.
• Most commonly found in hair color rinses, body rubs, hand lotions, after-shave lotions and fragrances.
• It is a solvent and a denaturant (poisonous substance that changes another substance's natural qualities).
• Inhalation or ingestion of the vapor may cause headaches, dizziness, mental depression, vomiting and coma.
• Most commonly found in baby lotions, cold creams, ointments and cosmetics.
• The skin's natural immune barrier is disrupted as the oil inhibits its ability to breathe and absorb moisture and nutrition.
• The skin's ability to release toxins is impeded by this oil which can promote acne and other disorders, and slow down normal cell development causing the skin to prematurely age.
• Most commonly found in shampoos, conditioners, facial cleansers and scrubs.
• They are easily absorbed by the skin and enter the bloodstream and the digestive system. Evidences of their concentrations were found in breast tumor biopsy results.
• Most commonly found in cleansers, skin creams and toothpastes.
• Used to dissolve oil and grease.
• It strips the natural moisture factor from the skin, leaving the immune system vulnerable, and is a potential cause of cancer.
• Most commonly found in make-up products, hair products, lotions, after-shaves, deodorants, mouthwashes and toothpastes.
• Upon skin contact, it has systemic consequences such as brain, liver and kidney abnormalities.
Sodium lauryl sulfate
• Most commonly found in facial cleansers, toothpastes, shampoos and products that foam.
• It can cause eye damage, labored breathing, diarrhea and severe skin irritation.